About Pregnancy Support Band: Maternity Back and Belly Support to Ease Discomfort
It’s said that 80% of women experience back pain during pregnancy - that’s on top the many that suffer from hip and pelvic pain, abdominal discomfort and instability. These issues can greatly affect a woman’s ability to maintain a normal routine, whether working, caring for older children, exercising or running errands (chances are, it’s all of these!).
A pregnancy support band - sometimes called a support belt - can help to alleviate these aches and pains, provide stability and get you moving again. Even better? It’s covered under many insurance plans as a maternity benefit!
Pregnancy Support Bands though Insurance
We currently work with the following insurance providers to offer pregnancy support bands:
- Aetna Better Health of Ohio
- Alaska Medicaid
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Colorado
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Connecticut
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Indiana
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Maine
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Ohio
- Anthem Blue Cross of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Dakota
- Blue Shield of California
- Caresource of Ohio
- Empire BCBS
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare of Ohio
- Ohio Medicaid
- Paramount Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Ohio
Explore the Features :
- Adjustable elastic straps allow you to choose the level of support and compression, as well as the lift.
- Ergonomic shape promotes a better fit.
- Velcro straps accommodate women’s unique shapes and sizes and allow the band to be easily adjusted as baby grows.
- Fits discreetly under clothing or comfortably over clothing.
- Machine washable and made with a soft, breathable fabric in a neutral white color.
- FDA-listed medical device.
Additional Details :