About Philips Respironics REMstar Plus CPAP Machine
This Product Includes...
- Remstar Plus CPAP Machine
- 6 Foot Hose
- Carrying Case
- 1 White Disposable Filter
- 2 Reusable Foam Filters
- Power Cord
|Pressure Range||4cm to 20cm H2O|
|Ramp Time||0 to 45 min|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||From 4cm up to CPAP pressure, patient-adjustable|
|Dimensions||9.45" x 6.69" x 4.72"|
|Bag Dimensions||(l) 12" x 7" (w) x 16" (h)|
|Altitude Compensation||Low, Medium or High manual setting|
|Electrical Requirements||100 - 240 AC, 12volt DC|
|Max Exposure Heat for Machine||
Machine should not be exposed to heat greater than 140 degrees Fahrenheit
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The user manual included with this machine can be viewed and downloaded here: REMstar Plus with C-Flex.
This is a great basic CPAP. It is not the C-FLEX version which is found elsewhere on our site. We also offer the REMstar Plus as a package with the component REMstar Heated Humidifier. CPAP machines come with a six foot hose, a travel bag and manuals. Masks are not included and must be purchased separately. We will be happy to help you with sizing and offer suggestions on current popular masks.
Manufacturer Warranty This machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
This system operates automatically between 110v and 240v AC. When traveling either inside or outside the USA, there are no switches to switch or fuses to change. The machine will automatically sense what voltage is needed and set itself to run on that power.
The user will need to adapt the plug that goes into the wall to fit the style of outlet socket that is being used. This is simply done with a Power Adapter Plug kit. This is the same type of plug adapter that would be used with a hair dryer or an electric shaver. World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.
Universal 12 Volt DC Power Cord
This machine come equipped with a DC plug on the back of the unit. This allows the user to connect the CPAP to an external DC battery source. The IntelliPAP can be powered by plugging the 12volt DC Power Cord into a cigarette lighter plug. This is ideal for traveling by car, boat, or recreational vehicle that is equipped with a cigarette lighter plug.
CPAP.com Battery Kit with Universal 12 Volt DC Cable
The 2.5 lb CPAP.com Battery Pack is surprisingly small and lightweight. The lithium ion battery can be recharged at any discharge level without losing charge time due to battery memory loss. This battery has been approved by the United Nations and Department of Transportation as tested safe for travel. This battery kit comes with the CPAP.com battery and the 12 Volt DC Power Cord.
Respironics Battery Kit with Universal 12 Volt DC Cable
This portable battery pack is an external lead acid battery that is the ultimate in power, portability and convenience. This battery kit comes with the Respironics battery and the 12 Volt DC Power Cord (connects CPAP to cigarette lighter socket).
Machine Pressure and Battery Performance
*Note: This is a battery life estimation based on the battery and the machine. Each machine has unique power needs. Look for the Battery kit that has all the cables needed to safely run your machine. Each battery kit page contains a note about which machines are compatible with that specific battery kit. Please always read the "Important Tips" tab for further information on battery use.
Explore the Features :
The Respironics REMstar Plus CPAP includes the following features:
- Altitude compensation adjusted manually.
- International power supply to operate on any AC current from 110 to 240 without adjustment to the machine. (An adapter may be needed to plug the CPAP into a wall outlet outside the US.)
- Direct DC operation without the need for a DC/AC inverter, just a cable and adapter which are sold separately.
- Two washable, reusable pollen filters are included, as well as one optional ultra-fine filter.
- Two year manufacturer warranty against defects.
Additional Details :
Manufacturer: Philips Respironics